Akino husa (Aki's Command)
6▲ 6 ▼ 0
Beginning of a novel in Rireinutire
This public article was written by prettydragoon, and last updated on 14 Feb 2015, 22:21.
[comments] rircowrimo 2015
4. Finite verbs
5. Noun cases
Koi-uvareñe, Rireinuno nuti, 2764y. 4u. 19pa. ñisa payañamu puho:
Aki Morañari teveñara yakive: sipayu ha huno eri rinuratuhipe mineñuyakumumu kañekihuve: kuuñuu petakoronikave: ita to, kaañuu here rope yakihuve: sika yuteti he raka kavehipe yakave: topi yo saki vuro ku hea niya yakayo: yo pemema yakayo soo yikakuna supu-okuñara mosapi yakahuvo: hena ropepa havekase', rokopa haveka': he kaku otiteyana vahu sotima yata hopokavo, sakuna eriayapa huno emotimano pekuno arahe maraha yakavo: ita to, siki io ii usa yakava:
hea, ha Rireinuno muhe siki rokoha yakahuvo: mite rosakena, hapokiri kate vahu keñeakohipe ha neukava: raka keñeakohipe piñaru, 3.40rea (1.70 mita rinuratuhipe inepa), hena ue raka ruñi, tuma kepa-yopo-no ñarihipe, reya oku, pisi reya-kuro yuka: muhe-namuhipe muhe, koñati yakoñara:
- Morañari-herenari, yo ta koña payupa huno ukeñana vitata nakayo: taña kerotakava hii uvareñe koñati yomahipe yakava: me iñayoro keyamitona nomikiva:
saku Rika yakive, Haari Piveno Yikahino erarurumeti: ha yikahino ranano ruyo opake Akiña putekive: huno ukeñana vitake Akiña:
- kañi ta Rika erarurumeti yakava saki yone yakavo: tano musaoku iñayokimu ñorekasevo:
- ñira, Morañari-herenari: saki miñayutupu ukeña ku vahu pipo ñoreseta yakava: vahi mano ranano keñoha:
- uvareñeno pusaroyomahiperu mana heyatakase: yekiri yakava hii huno yikaña kañekahu: havekiva hii keñana vitakahu saropa me hemu siha mayatoñi sokahuvo: heha,,, peme ratosimu Rireinuno kañara akahuvo:
- vahu hea, Morañari-herenari: te motasomu netekahuvo, ñira:
- ñira, Rika, me netekava: eripa hemu visatutakava, ita teneote motasora, ita hetoaña: ita me apayuno avupiña menikavo:
- vahu hea, Morañari-herenari: karo ta puñekahuvo saro soto-kuna meki yakavo:
- ita to ii niya, Rika: yo ta rua >Morañari-herenarina< veyutakahuyo: mano huro siha yakaseva otipiñipa, sika utemineñuyayuñopa:
- kerikositi,,, Aki-sama: ate neakavo:
Rikano oku keañokive:
- ute earo, Rika-sama: puñekavo:
ita Aki kahe Haari Piveno Yikahire maraha opakive, saki Koi-uvareñeno pari (to iyi) yikahi yakive: mikeha Haari Pivemu vasapepi kaki Metiho 1 saki era to reveno to ratotusino vusuhoso yakive: ha Metiho 1-mu nire uvareñeno ereporera mikiri, ruruyake piñeña sopukiri, miraka ñama peme kehomu huno uvakeñana nomikive:
Koi Station, Rireinu orbit, 2764y. 4u. 19pa. Right after lunch.
Aki Morañari was nervous. Today, she was going to meet her first galactic tour group: sixty Petakoronikave. Not only that, twenty of them would be male. Well, at least they were fully human. Or was that such a good thing after all? Would it be easier if the aliens were bug-eyed monsters? Don't think of them as males, think of them as people. They can't be much worse than undergrads, away from under their mothers' thumbs for the first time. Also, it's only one month.
So, she would be the face of Rireinu to these people. Kind of appropriate, considering how very average she looked. Exactly average height, 1.70 m (5' 7'') in galactic units, slender if not downright wiry, skin the colour of coffee with cream, brown eyes, short brownish-black hair. A face-shaped face, perfectly serviceable.
"Doctor Morañari, are you going to wear your p-suit all day? I assure you, the station is perfectly secure. We've never had a blowout." That was Rika, head concierge at Cloud Eight Hotel. She called to Aki as she was crossing the hotel lobby. Wearing her p-suit.
"I can see why you are head concierge, Rika. Nothing escapes your eagle eyes."
"Indeed, Doctor Morañari. That bright red ochre p-suit is so easy to miss. Especially in the middle of my lobby."
"I'm not worried about the structural integrity of the station. I'm off to meet my aliens. I figured I'd wear clothes until we get them settled in here. Give them a... soft landing into the Rireinu way."
"Very good, Doctor Morañari. You will be wanting the auditorium?"
"Yes, Rika, we will. First check them in, then an orientation lecture in the auditorium, and then dinner. We will be leaving on tomorrow's shuttle."
"Very well, Doctor Morañari. We will have the rooms ready when you come back."
"Oh, one more thing, Rika. Could you please lay off on the 'Doctor Morañari'? My assignment here is Senior Tour Guide, not Academician."
"Of course... Aki-sama. See you soon!" Rika's eyes twinkled.
"Thank you, Rika-sama. I'll be back!"
So Aki walked out of Cloud Eight Hotel, the best (and only) hotel on Koi Station. Across the corridor from Cloud Eight was Gateway 1, the main customs and immigration checkpoint. She passed through Gateway 1 to the starside of the station, greeted the officials on duty, and endured some more good-natured ribbing about her p-suit.