0▲ 0 ▼ 0
Typology New 52 words Qualian
Registered by [Deactivated User] on 12 March 2016
Language type Artistic Language (Artlang)
About Qualian Quali is an artistic language I have planned to use in a fictional world. It's phonology is to some extent inspired by Spanish. Here comes three quick facts:
- Quali is a SOV languge, but thanks to its case system the word order is flexible.
- Quali has a case system. Nouns get different suffixes for accusative, genitive, vocative, locative and instrumental case.
- Quali verbs agree with the subject. They're conjugated for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Spiritual and 3rd Non-Spiritual person. Quali verbs are not obligated to show tense.
Language family relationships
- Before velar plosive, allophone of /n̪/
- Between vowels, allophone of /t̪/
- Between vowels, allophone of /d̪/
- Before close vowels, allophone of /s/
- Before close vowels, allophone of /z/
- After consonants and before another vowel, allophone of /u/
Below is the orthography for Qualian. This includes all graphemes as defined in the language's phonology settings - excluding the non-distinct graphemes/polygraphs.
|✖ Unknown alphabetical order [change]|
Latest 8 related articles listed below.
Dialogs and other texts
Just me practicing the language26-Mar-16 16:04
The Sotki Dialect
The Sotki dialect and on what points it differs from the mai...25-Mar-16 16:19
The naming system in Qualian25-Mar-16 10:52
Some grammar of Quali25-Mar-16 10:51
Phonology and Syllable Structure
For me to remember...14-Mar-16 19:11